Re: New Year

  • heiko@opticaldream.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New year to all TD Fan`s around the world !!!

      Cheers
      heiko
      http://www.opticaldream.de
    • babylon4514
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        hello. i had emailed u from a hotmail account after
        stumbing upon your TD website featuring the tree info.
        i have now joined the TD group in yahoo. i am trying
        to do this correctly as i am interested in buying the
        tangerine tree set. i think u said it was 61 discs.
        can u let me know what i have to do to get these discs
        from u. i am in canada. thanks.

        JOHN COCKBURN

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003