      Gesendet: Freitag, 21. April 2017 um 11:52 Uhr
      Von: "John Marchington johnm@... [tadream]" <tadream@yahoogroups.com>
      An: tadream@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [tadream] Accurate TD recording timeline?

      Sorry to read you had your computer stolen. That's really back luck. It's a very good question you've raised and I'd like a satisfactory answer too. The main problem as I see it are all the compilations that have been issued over the years and new ones seem to sneak in every so often. I've lost count of the number of pre-Virgin years compilations I have - bought because I've been ever-hopeful of getting one with good sound quality of those earliest albums even though much of the limitation there is due to the recording equipment used at the time. I don't think "Electronic Meditation" will ever sound great. Some years have seen numerous albums released and it's then very hard to know the exact order of appearance. Hopefully, someone can come up with a really accurate list .

      On 21-Apr-17 6:08 PM, moc_liam@... [tadream] wrote:

      Hello all. Does anyone know where the most accurate TD recording schedule might be found? I'm trying to get the TD releases all in order, as best as can be managed. I had compiled a very long and very researched list a few years ago,but that computer got stolen from me. In addition to trying to regain the TD, PPM, and Loom that I had bought online from various sources, I am trying to recompile the chronology.

      I know that VitN is kinda close, but we've discussed several mistakes here in the past, and I'm just not sure how to go about trying to retrieve those conversations given the Groups format and the who-knows-what message titles that were used.

      There is a list at discog.info that goes up to 1989, but that one is full of errors too.

      Does anyone here know of a better source?

      Thanks. :)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic