Starcast Says Says Sac Area in "Best Wieving" Tonight

  • shneor@dcn.davis.ca.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Yes, the moon sets just after 11, but the air is incredible clean; I
      can se Mt. Lassen from my window - and good detail, with the naked
      eye. So, I'm going to try and get some observing in tonight. Since I
      won't be able to leave my house til 8 or so, there's no way I'm going
      to fight the traffic to BC. OTOH, this is a good time to go to the
      Esparto site, so that's where I'll be. It's half an hour northwest of
      Davis. At least one other Yolo County observer is likely to join me.
      Clear skies,
      Shneor