Re: [tac-sac] 2 Great Observing Sites Found

  • Shneor Sherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi, Randy, yes, the spiral structure was clearly visible in my 18".
      Amazing, because it was so low in the northwestern sky. But we had high
      transparency, insignificant wind and very low moisture. Too bad we were
      so tired...but the dark clouds coming up from the south showed how absent
      light pollution was.
      Shneor