Re: [tac-sac] Saturday Night?

  • Shneor Sherman
    Message 1 of 18 , May 3, 2002
      Hey Jane - it takes me the same amount of time to to Fiddletown as it does
      to BC. It's more fun to drive to Fiddletown, though, with the narrow,
      windy road occasionally crossed by stray deer.
      Shneor

      #############################################################################
    • Jim Ster
      Message 2 of 18 , May 3, 2002
        Hey Shneor,

        Don't forget about those idiots in speeding cars that occasionally lose
        control and fly across and flip off that narrow, windy road too. Gregg
        and I almost ran into one of those the last time we went.

        -Jim

        Hey Jane - it takes me the same amount of time to to Fiddletown as it
        does
        to BC. It's more fun to drive to Fiddletown, though, with the narrow,
        windy road occasionally crossed by stray deer.
        Shneor

      • Mike Conley
        Message 3 of 18 , May 3, 2002
          Hi Guys,

          KC and I are interested in going to Blue Canyon but we
          need to be invited to obey the rules for being there
          :)
          We are very conscience of the white light rules.

          Mike C

          --- Jim Ster <sterjf@...> wrote:
          > Hey Shneor,
          >
          > Don't forget about those idiots in speeding cars
          > that occasionally lose
          > control and fly across and flip off that narrow,
          > windy road too. Gregg
          > and I almost ran into one of those the last time we
          > went.
          >
          > -Jim
          >

          > Hey Jane - it takes me the same amount of time to to
          > Fiddletown as it
          > does
          > to BC. It's more fun to drive to Fiddletown, though,
          > with the narrow,
          > windy road occasionally crossed by stray deer.
          > Shneor

          > removed]

          http://health.yahoo.com
        • randygmuller
          Message 4 of 18 , May 3, 2002
            Mike Conley wrote:
            > KC and I are interested in going to Blue Canyon but we
            > need to be invited to obey the rules for being there
            > :)

            No problem. I am an observatory member, and will have guests
            present. Anyone who is not an observatory member can be my guest.
          • gblandin
            Message 5 of 18 , May 3, 2002

              Or a stray car!

              Gregg
            • Jim Ster
              Message 6 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                Thanks Randy! I'll be there around 7:00ish. Will you be informing the
                proper authorities of my presence in advance or will I have to run away
                and hide if the astronomy police show up?

                -Jim

                > KC and I are interested in going to Blue Canyon but we
                > need to be invited to obey the rules for being there
                > :)

                No problem. I am an observatory member, and will have guests
                present. Anyone who is not an observatory member can be my guest.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                082806:HM/A=1061772/R=2/id=noscript/*http:/www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7
                428/211/2458684356>

                <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0
                429.gif>

                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egrou
                pmail/S=1705082806:HM/A=1061772/rand=200054261>

              • Alvin Huey
                Message 7 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                  If the weather holds in HGO I'll be there at 7:30, flying in at 100mph...
                  :)

                  Or Fiddletown fourwheeling my way in... :)

                  A-

                  __________________________________
                  Alvin Huey
                  Gen. Rage SC

                  Storm Company Air Force, VAFS
                  Mig-29, Su-37, S-37

                  Storm Company Special Forces
                  CounterStrike, GhostRecon, DeltaForce

                  > KC and I are interested in going to Blue Canyon but we
                  > need to be invited to obey the rules for being there
                  > :)

                  No problem. I am an observatory member, and will have guests
                  present. Anyone who is not an observatory member can be my guest.

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                  082806:HM/A=1061772/R=2/id=noscript/*http:/www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7
                  428/211/2458684356>

                  <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0
                  429.gif>

                  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egrou
                  pmail/S=1705082806:HM/A=1061772/rand=200054261>

                • Randy Muller
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                    > Thanks Randy! I'll be there around 7:00ish. Will you be
                    > informing the proper authorities of my presence in advance or
                    > will I have to run away and hide if the astronomy police show up?

                    I have indicated my use intention in the calendar. Mark Biersack is
                    there tonight! Now I kind of wish I had gone.
                  • gblandin
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                      > Thanks Randy! I'll be there around 7:00ish. Will you be informing the
                      > proper authorities of my presence in advance or will I have to run away
                      > and hide if the astronomy police show up?
                      >
                      > -Jim

                      Don't worry Jim, if the astronomy police show up you'll have plenty of
                      warning. You can see their white lights a mile away!
                    • Jim Ster
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                        Gregg,

                        You coming up to BC too?

                        -Jim

                        > Thanks Randy! I'll be there around 7:00ish. Will you be informing
                        the
                        > proper authorities of my presence in advance or will I have to run
                        away
                        > and hide if the astronomy police show up?
                        >
                        > -Jim

                        Don't worry Jim, if the astronomy police show up you'll have plenty of
                        warning. You can see their white lights a mile away!

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
                        082806:HM/A=1061772/R=2/id=noscript/*http:/www.fullaccessmedical.com/t/7
                        428/211/2458684356>

                        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/misc/fam_lrec_groupsmail_0
                        429.gif>

                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=225940.2037434.3509115.1829184/D=egrou
                        pmail/S=1705082806:HM/A=1061772/rand=476038390>

                      • Jim Ster
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 3, 2002
                          BTW, if I have to, I thought I'd hide right by your telescope Gregg.
                          That way, the "Astronomy Police" wouldn't have a clue as to what I was
                          actually doing there (You'd have to be an actual astronomer to know
                          that, right)? If they ask, I could say it was an experimental stealth
                          aircraft or a device to communicate with the mother ship. Sort of a
                          secret "Area 51" night time experiment or something and that I could
                          tell them about it, but of course, then I'd have to kill them....

                          Isn't astronomy fun?

                          -Jim

                          Message 12 of 18 , May 4, 2002

                            Jim,
                            I do plan on coming up tonight. Forget trying to hide from the astronomy
                            police. That building that supposedly has a telescope in it? Well, I better
                            not say too much here.

                            Gregg
                          • Jane E. Smith
                            Message 13 of 18 , May 4, 2002
                              I'm off to BC tonight. Will arrive around 7:30ish. See you all there.

                              Jane