Re: Game that plays like Clubhouse?

  • ronbo2656
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "bbwsmin" <kwhennes@...> wrote:

      > I am wondering if anyone on the forum knows of another game that
      plays
      > like Clubhouse Baseball?
      >
      > Specifically a game where the batter and pitcher results are compared
      > and a "winner" of the two is determined as the final results.
      >
      > Thanks in advance to all.
      >
      > Kevin Hennessy

      Don't know much about Clubhouse BB but check out 4th Street Baseball at
      www.4thstreetsoftware.com. Just what you may be looking for.

      Ron
    • Tim Chase
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
        The greatest game on the market, hands down, is Dynasty Baseball.  It has everything that could happen in a game and then some.  You can find out more on their website designdepot.com.

        TC

        Tim Chase
        Home Phone (618) 239-0167
        Email address: trippztrippz@...

      • ryanandfennel
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
          Hi Tim,

          I've played Dynasty, PTP and IBL. These are the most in depth games.
          PTP became Dynasty.

          IMO, IBL is the best baseball game available.

          Best of all, IBL is FREE! I have never tried their league play, but
          it looks interesting if you have the time.

          http://tabletopbaseball.org/ibl.html

          http://iblgame.ibl.org/

          I like this time of the year.

          --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, Tim Chase <trippztrippz@...>