Re: Pennant Race game

  • presterjohn72000
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
      I've never played Pennant Race---Is it possible to get individual
      player stats for the teams you're not playing?
    • tabletopbaseball
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
        No, you do not get individual player statistics from Pennant Race.

        --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, presterjohn72000
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I've never played Pennant Race---Is it possible to get individual
        > player stats for the teams you're not playing?
      • Steve Booth
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2006
          We used to do this too, Pennant Race was a great little thing to have

          --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "Wallace of Clay"