Re: Pennant Race game

  • Wallace of Clay
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      I haven't played Pennant race in many years, but we used it a few
      times in comjunction with Statis Pro Baseball, with rosters from the
      same seasons. We would have our statis Pro league and then use the
      pennant race game to get results of the rest of the league, meaning
      the teams that we did not manage ourselves. Say we had 6 of us in the
      league. We each had 1 statis pro franchise from AL & NL that we
      managed. The rest of the league games would be resolved using Pennant
      race and we would play statis pro for the games involving our teams.
      Helped us get through a full season fairly quickly.
    • presterjohn72000
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
        I've never played Pennant Race---Is it possible to get individual
        player stats for the teams you're not playing?
      • tabletopbaseball
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
          No, you do not get individual player statistics from Pennant Race.

          --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, presterjohn72000
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I've never played Pennant Race---Is it possible to get individual
          > player stats for the teams you're not playing?
        • Steve Booth
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9, 2006
            We used to do this too, Pennant Race was a great little thing to have

            --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "Wallace of Clay"