Pennant race

  • Darrin Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006
      I have a copy of pennant race that I would like to sell

      Best offer takes it
    • tabletopbaseball
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2006
        Darrin,

        What roster year does your game come with?

        For those of you who already have Pennant Race, you can download the
        1983 roster from the Files area.

        --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "Darrin Hunter"
        <hunte0062000@...> wrote:
        > I have a copy of pennant race that I would like to sell

        > Best offer takes it
      • Darrin Hunter
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2006
          1982

          box is concaved but corner are not split

          --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "tabletopbaseball"