Invitation to Shribbs Fantasy League

  • mrgschreinerg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      As a member of this group, I want to invite everyone to my free
      Yahoo fantasy baseball league. We are playing head-to-head scoring
      and the draft is Thursday night, 3/25/04 at 7 pm. Please join and we
      can all talk about tabletop baseball games while we are online in
      the league. The name of the league is Shribbs Baseball League, my
      ID# is 120622 and the password is MOIST. Looking forward to a fun
      season.