Old Statis pro game

  • Jim Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
      Does anyone remember the original Statis pro game complete with the
      yellow spinner ? That was my first venture into tabletop sports and
      what led me to the harder stuff yes i am talking about APBA and even
      for awhile Strat o matic but seriously it was a fun game for its time
    • terryandy60
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
        Midwest Research i believe...it was my first Statis Pro game...wish i still had it...on EBay saw one sell for $125.00

        --- In tabletopbaseball@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Carter" <ironhorse493@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone remember the original Statis pro game complete with the
        > yellow spinner ? That was my first venture into tabletop sports and
        > what led me to the harder stuff yes i am talking about APBA and even
        > for awhile Strat o matic but seriously it was a fun game for its time

        ===
        Tabletop Baseball Games - http://tabletopbaseball.org/