New Member

  • rorybezecny
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi,

      I joined a few days ago. I have a 1979 version of Statis Pro baseball. I got it new that year. It is still in really good shape though unfortunately most of the original cards have disappeared over the years. In the past I have run various configurations of leagues made up of all star teams using names such as the Purple Grapes, the Orange Peels and the Green Beans.It will nice to interact with others who play table top baseball games.

      Speaking of others, does anyone here belong to or run any sort of league for Statis Pro? I see there is one league but it looks as if it may be filled up.