Stat Sheets

  • pursuitboy2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      New memeber here. Have played both Statis pro baseball and basketball for years. I play
      solitare and complete full seasons. My beloved White Sox have got me back, after years of
      blahsville, ready to play a full 162 game schedule.
      Got the new cards from TableTop,not sure about the printing yet.
      I am looking for a copy of the Player Stat sheet that Statis Pro Baseball had. It allowed you
      to keep track pf atbats ,hits etc as the season progressed. Can't seem to find them
      anywhere.....help