Hello to all involved

  • irishcsred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      I just want to say hello to all the members, and I look forward to
      some good conversation. I am a former Statis Pro baseballer and am
      always looking to get back into that game. If anyone knows where I
      can get a complete set (I realise the company went out of business),
      I would appreciate the info. As for me, I also used to play an
      obscure game called baseball strategy, which I also miss! Go Reds!