Hello ...

  • SoxBigDog@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hello There.. I'm a lifelong baseball gamer; board games, video
      games, computer sims...

      Recently while cleaning out my closet I found my first (and favorite)
      game "Statis Pro Baseball", it was the 1988 card set, that I first
      got the year after it came out, I think that would have made me 16 at
      the time.. It brought back alot of memories, me and a buddy of mine
      used to play it constantly.. so I've been cruising the net looking
      for any info on the game, and looking for anyone else that still
      enjoys it..

      I was able to find some great sites (this being one of them)with some
      great utilites, I was even able to find some of rule sheets and
      charts to replace the ones I lost..

      I hope to hear back from some of you fine folks soon.. and thanks for
      letting me in...