ADVICE? - Help with Excel Spreadsheet

  • Chaim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi, Are there any Excel wizards out there

      I'm struggling with an spreadsheet project where in particular I am facing two small problems in trying to edit the worksheet

      A single extra space appears in the beginning of each cell in Column A -
      this occurs frequently and I am looking for a one step solution to remove all the extra spaces in Column A

      Also there are a number of email addresses in some cells mainly in Column B that appear with user ID exactly like this: martintg <
      martin@ netvision.net.il >

      I would like to find a one step solution so that all the email addresses
      appear as simple email addresses e.g. martin@ etvision.net.il

      Any advice would be appreciated

      TIA - Please reply offline

      Chaim