Legal Advice

  • Eric Fenster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      Dear all,

      While we're all advertising ...

      I thought I would mention that I'm an associate attorney at a law firm in
      Ramat Gan specializing in capital markets, banking, high tech, corporate and
      regular commercial legal advising and representation.

      My colleagues do most of the Hebrew-oriented work here, while I take care of
      the English-language matters.

      If I or we can be of help to some one on the list, or to some one you know,
      please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Best regards and thanks,

      Eric Fenster, Adv.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

      Kantor & Co.
      Shap House, 3 Hayetzira St.
      Ramat Gan, Israel 52521
      Tel: 972-3-6133371
      Fax: 972-3-6133372
      email: efenster@...

      confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
      recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
      prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
      error, please e-mail the sender at "efenster@...".

      KANTOR & Co. - Law Offices