WANTED - Used Computer

  • tgkdtk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      There's a synagogue in S. Tel Aviv that was built as a memorial to
      the Jews of Romania who died in the Holocaust. There's a young guy
      (the grandson of one of the men who founded the shul) who is trying to
      keep the place going and he wants to computerize the names, cities
      etc. of the Jews of Romania before the War and those who perished. I
      don't imagine that he needs a top notch computer but something with
      enough memory and probably XP or worst case scenario 98 on it.
      This would be a donation.
      Please be in touch if you have any ideas.
    • Elana Strobinsky
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2007
        I'm looking for a used computer, nothing fancy, with or without
        screen. If you're selling or know of someone who is please let me know!

        Thanks!
        Elana Strobinsky
        strobe@...
      • Nachama Kanner
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2008
          Pelech Kiryat Ekron seeks a used computer - in good condition - for its teachers' room.

          If you, or someone you know, can donate one, please contact Galit or Cochi at:
          08-935-1086
          08-945-8113

          Nachama Kanner
          Tel: 972-8-945-3814
          Fax: 972-8-949-3910
          kannery@...
        • Galit Gelbort
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2009
            Hello! I am looking to purchase a used computer, less than two years old. Preferably with flat screen.

            Good day!
            Galit Gelbort
            050-5527751
            galitmail@...