JOBOPPS + 02/03/04 + .NET Programmer

  • Steve Schlissel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      We are currently seeking several qualified Team Leaders and
      Programmers for a number of projects in the Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and
      Haifa areas

      Requirements:

      Team Leader - at lease 2 years of exp. MS .NET exp. (include detail
      description of work done, on your CV)
      Programmer - at least 6 months MS .NET exp. (include detail
      description of work done, on your CV)
      For Both:
      Strong C# (preferred) &/or VB.Net skills
      MSVC++ ,COM/COM+ (advantage)
      Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: MS-BizTalk
      2004, Share Point Server/ Services 2003, Web Services, ASP.Net, SQL
      Analysis Services, SQL Reporting Services, CRM experience (MS
      preferred)

      Terms:
      Work can be at our office (Tel Aviv), client site, at home or some combination
      Salary commensurate with experience

      Send CV to steveschl@...