FORSALE - Stuff for sale

  • charmark44124
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2004
      We are selling a HP Deskjet Printer model 3550 Deskjet Printer. It
      is a year old and in very good condition with original carton and
      instructions. It comes with a USB connection and cable. We are
      asking 350 NIS. If interested, (principals only)please reply to
      this email or call 997-1815. We live in Tel Zion but would happy to
      bring the printer into Jerusalem to accommodate the buyer.

      Thank you

      Mendel & Chaya Newman
    • charmark44124
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 22, 2005
        ITEMS FOR SALE

        Brand New chrome towel racks in original package – 60 cm each
        100 NIS

        Nikon Hi-8mm Camcorder – Excellent Condition
        Includes all accessories and carrying case
        Model # VN-760 – 5 years old
        700 NIS

        Compaq Ink Jet Printer – Brand New in Carton
        Model Z11
        225 NIS

        Overhead fluorescent fixture from secure room
        225 NIS

        Delft vase trimmed in blue – mint condition

        1000 NIS

        Large Ming vase with orange, blue, and gold trim
        Mint condition
        1000 NIS

        Orange vase - mint condition

        800 NIS

        2 Norman Rockwell collector's plates
        300 NIS @

        Brand new human hair Freeda Sheitl
        Dark brown, shoulder length

        Negotiable

        2 Sheitl cases

        200 NIS @

        Heavy-duty, stackable filing cabinets (3 beige, 2 brown)
        150 NIS @

        Lighter weight filing cabinet (1 beige)
        100 NIS

        Linens: Brand new
        Beige set
        12 Napkins 35 x 35 cm
        1 Cloth 150 x 200 cm
        775 NIS

        Ivory set
        12 Napkins 48 x 48 cm
        1 Cloth 120 x 180 cm
        775 NIS

        Ivory set
        12 Napkins 51 x 51 cm
        1 Cloth 167 x 269 cm
        1000 NIS

        Gold Set
        12 Napkins 45 x 47 cm
        1 Cloth 162 x 220 cm
        775 NIS

        We can be reached via this e-mail address or by phone (02-997-1815
        or 057-738-9790). All of the items are in Tel Zion, near Kochav
        Yaakov. We welcome your response and thank you for your interest.

        Chaya and Mendel Newman
      • Elisheva Bracha
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 22, 2005
          does anyone know of any yoga classes in petah tiqwa? where? when? and cost?

          thanks

          "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by"
          ---Robert Frost, 1916

        • julianabs
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 26, 2005
            Hi!!!
            I'm going back to my country and Im selling somethings!
            If somebody want something or know someone that wants, please
            contact me!
            My moblie phone is: 0528636785

            I'm selling:
            Mobile phone - Sansung
            Monitor Proview 17'', almost new
            Table for computer, almost new, very beautiful
            Table for dinner
            Cucun, 3 months using
            Toaster - 3 months using
            Radiator

            If somebody need to see the things,I can send the pictures.

            Thanks and Shavua Tov!
            Juliana
          • charmark44124
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 22, 2005
[...]

              Heavy-duty, stackable filing cabinets ( 2 brown)
              150 NIS @

              Linens: Brand new
              Beige set
              12 Napkins 35 x 35 cm
              1 Cloth 150 x 200 cm
              775 NIS

              Ivory set
              12 Napkins 48 x 48 cm
              1 Cloth 120 x 180 cm
              775 NIS

              Ivory set
              12 Napkins 51 x 51 cm
              1 Cloth 167 x 269 cm
              1000 NIS

              Gold Set
              12 Napkins 45 x 47 cm
              1 Cloth 162 x 220 cm
              775 NIS

              We can be reached via this e-mail address or by phone (02-997-1815
              or 057-738-9790). All of the items are in Tel Zion, near Kochav
              Yaakov. We welcome your response and thank you for your interest.

              Chaya and Mendel Newman
            • dsajm
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 6, 2005
                I am leaving the country and must sell EVERYTHING.

                APPLIANCES:(all under 5 years old and in perfect condition)
                Regrigerator - GE Side-by-side - $1500
                Dish Washer - AEG - $500
                Microwave - GE - $100
                Washer - AEG - $500
                Dryer - AEG - $300
                Built in Oven - Sauter - $250
                Stove top (electric) - Sauter -$250

                FURNITURE: (all under 1 years old and in perfect condition)
                Dining Room table and 4 chairs - color:venge - 2000 NIS
                Couch and ottoman - 5000 NIS
                Coffee table - Color: venge - 2000 NIS
                Wall Unit - color: venge - 4000 NIS
                Bed and night table - Color: Venge - 4000 NIS

                ENTERTAINMENT: (all under 5 years old)
                21' Hitachi - $100
                34' Sony - $1200
                53' Sony - 3000
                Stereo - Sony -$300
                VCR - Sony - $150
                DVD - ITT - $100

                OTHER APPLIANCES: (BRAND NEW - still in box)
                Mixer (Kenwood) - $220
                Electric Knife - $20
                Meat Grinder - Kenwood - $115
                Food Processor - Hamilton - $55