APTOPPS - Summer Rental in Raanana

  • Hillel Levin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
      INFO4U Summer rental in Raanana

      Fully furnished 5 bedrooms + office for rent in July and August (flexible),
      kosher kitchen, washing station, dining room, beautiful garden, living room

      The house is located on the north east of Raanana next to park, supermarket
      and a few synagogues. Asking $3800/month.

      For more information please contact Michal at Mmanos212@...

      (212)738-9330 or 052-562-5104

      Hillel Levin
      Shiloh, home of the Mishkan for 369 yrs.
      Connecting with my brothers and sisters!
      LinkedIn Profile http://il.linkedin.com/in/hillellevin
      Israel Chesed Opportunities
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/313101908806188/
      hillel.leib@...
    • Susan Trachtenberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 3:41 AM

        We live in Raanana, one of the best towns in Israel.  We live a block and a half from the main
        street, where there are many cafes, and anything else you might want.  Down the street is the lovely cool eucalyptus
        grove.  The apt. is on the second floor,
        surrounded by trees, in a building with 6 units.

        There are two full bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms, in
        addition to a living room and kitchen.  We face 3 directions, east, north and south, so the place is airy.  2 strong a.c.'s and a few ceiling fans cool
        off the place effectively.

        It's nicely furnished and has most appliances you
        would need.  (no dryer, but we use solar
        drying)

        We don't smoke, and prefer non-smokers as rentals.  Also we don't want pets in the house.

        Raanana is 20 minutes from Tel Aviv, and about 15
        minutes to the sea.

        Apt. is 100 sq meters

        Susan Trachtenberg
        Sent from my desktop