File - Doctors_Request.txt

  • taanglo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 100 , Nov 1, 2012
      Please send me the contact information for your qualified, reliable,
      English-speaking doctor so that I can add it to our Taanglo English-speaking
      Doctors' Database for the benefit of all English-speakers in the Tel Aviv area.

      If you would please be so kind as to forward any and all information you
      may have (name, address, phone, kupat holim affiliation) regarding good,
      English-speaking doctors in the Tel Aviv area, to me at the address below,
      it will be greatly appreciated, and I will be pleased to add that information
      to our database for all to access and use.

      send to:

      Beau - Israel's PC Doctor
      beau1@...
      beau1 @ techie.com

      054-772-6239
      03-561-0716
      skype: beau909
      VoIP: 1-407-745-0882 (US / FL)
    • Karen
      Message 100 of 100 , Feb 4 7:49 AM
        Hi
        My name is Karen Leibovich.
        I am an certified optometrist ,specialized in binocular vision.
        Eye teaming or binocular vision is a visual efficiency skill that allows both eyes to work together in a precise and coordinated way.
        Good eye teaming allows substained single and confortable vision and is the basis for depth perception.
        Eye teaming problems affect reading and close work. They typically cause double vision , headaches, blurred vision and eye strain.
        Treating those problems trough Visual therapy /orthoptics  leads to remarkable improvement in children or adults.
        I am working at bet harofe bne brak
        Adress:
        Rehov hazon ich 19. Bnei brak
        Tel: 036194315