File - Doctors_Request.txt

  • taanglo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Oct 1, 2012
      Please send me the contact information for your qualified, reliable,
      English-speaking doctor so that I can add it to our Taanglo English-speaking
      Doctors' Database for the benefit of all English-speakers in the Tel Aviv area.

      If you would please be so kind as to forward any and all information you
      may have (name, address, phone, kupat holim affiliation) regarding good,
      English-speaking doctors in the Tel Aviv area, to me at the address below,
      it will be greatly appreciated, and I will be pleased to add that information
      to our database for all to access and use.

      send to:

      Beau - Israel's PC Doctor
      beau1@...
      beau1 @ techie.com