APTOPPS - Vacation Savings / J'lem

  • Michael Lourie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      We have so much to offer and even more now that the price has been discounted for the next month (February 20th till March 15th-2011) - come and stay with us for only $65/night - a real competitive price for short term rentals!

      This will include - a queen size bed, cooking facilities (fridge, 2 sinks, gas range microwave) free Wireless Internet and Cable TV with brand new flat screens....each studio has access to a large garden and patio!

      The apartments have lofts that can sleep more people....
      Call us today to book this deal before we got booked out!

      This $65/night price is a great bargain
      So call Suzy or Michael Lourie and book now ...
      Mobile - 054 4730652 or via email - smlourie1@...
      Check out our website at ---- http://jerusalemrental.weebly.com/

      For other rental deals and sales in the Holy City check out our new website ---- http://www.wix.com/daledamot/shalem

      Michael Lourie