INFO4U - Nutrition Lectures

  • Eliezer Greenspan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      The following is the lecture schedule at the Israel Center 22 Keren Hayesod, Jerusalem.

      1. The most interesting nutritional discoveries of 2010
      Sunday Feb 6 at 7PM
      2. Arthritis and your diet
      Tuesday Feb 22 at 3PM
      3. Osteoporosis and your diet
      Sunday March 6 at 7PM
      4. Stroke and your diet
      Tuesday March 22 at 3PM

      Everyone is invited to come. Individuals wishing to receive a copy of the material that has been prepared on the subject of "The Most Interesting Nutritional Discoveries of 2010" can send an email to

      eliezer @ israelfamilyservices.org

      I will email you a PDF file with the research summary.

      Eliezer Greenspan
      nonprofits @ bezeqint.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
        The following is my lecture schedule at the Israel Center, 22 Keren Hayesod Jerusalem. I will be preparing a comprehensive summary of my lecture which will be emailed to everyone on my email list. In order to make my summary as complete as possible if you have any specific questions you wish me to address please email them to me.

        Tuesday Sept 13 at 2:00PM
        Boosting Your Immune System Before the Cold & Flu Season

        Sunday Sept. 25th at 7:00PM
        The Amazing Health Benefits of Pomegranates and Honey

        Tuesday October 25th at 3:00PM
        Defeating Diabetes with Nutrition

        If you wish to be added to our mailing list please send the request to
        thenutritionprescription @ gmail.com

        Eliezer Greenspan
        eliezergreenspan @ yahoo.com
        thenutritionprescription @ gmail.com