JOBOPPS - English Speaking Nanny

  • Gabby Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      I have a newborn (13 days old) and am seeking a nanny for five days a week/4-5 hours a day. I live in Tel Aviv near the Dizengoff Center. Must have experience with newborns (and be able to provide references who can provide evidence of this).

      Must feel confident taking care of all newborn needs (feeding, changing, putting to sleep etc). Also, be willing to assist me with light housework if needed.

      Please write back if you can start immediately and tell me a bit about yourself and your experience.
      Thanks so much.

      Gabby Stein
      gvstein @ gmail.com