EVENT - Health&Wellness Panel

  • Mor Getz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi Ladies, The last Panel discussion we had went very successfully and we had a proud bunch of ladies each giving a short intro about their secrets on wellness and well-being.

      We are doing a repeat performance due to repeated requests.

      It will be held by participants who want to eventually hold their own events and be part of PWM line-up.

      We recently found a suitable location which means we have a place which has been tried out and is not too formal...

      Details:
      Time: 11:00am
      When: Friday, 12 February, 2010
      Where: Cafe Cafe, Hashmonaim, Tel-Aviv