WANTED - Used Children's Clothing

  • Elyse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I will pay you for your EXCELLENT CONDITION, used children's clothing! No rips, stains, or missing buttons, please.

      10NIS/KG for the first 5 kilos
      5NIS/KG for each additional kilo

      -Pick up from any address in Tel Aviv (including Ramat Aviv) for 10NIS*
      -Drop items off at my place for free! (Ibn Gvirol/Yehuda HaMaccabi)

      Please contact me via email so we can arrange to pay you for your children's used clothing today!

      Elyse Shahar
      elyse@...

      Remember: Don't get rid of your children's old clothes...get paid for them!

      *Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday only