SERVICES - Atten. Authors: New Publishing Opp

  • Paula Stern
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      We are about to launch our publishing house and would be interested in considering your work if:
      1. it is complete and ready to go (we offer layout, cover design and
      editing)
      2. it fits into one of our existing niches (we have ten categories for the launch: children's books, parenting, self-help, travel, history, fiction, poetry and pictures, home and hearth, and health, Judaica and Israel)
      3. you are interested in learning more about our company and our philosophy

      This is a great opportunity to go with us to launch and our prices are
      likely to rise once we have the initial launch behind us. Our books will soon be listed on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, etc. and we will work with you to promote you book globally. This opportunity falls somewhere between self-publishing and vanity press - meaning, we work with you to publish your books. Post-publishing promotion is included, depending on the audience and the package you choose. We have already gained some key interest with individuals who are ready to introduce your book to your market - so if you ever dreamed of publishing a book (or if you already have published but are looking for an alternative), please contact me as soon as possible.

      The name of the publishing house and more will be explained in the near future as we launch the site with a full collection of new books on many subjects. We are hoping your book may be among them. So, for now, please contact me and I can fill you in. This offer is open to any list member in Israel or abroad. Books will be printed, according to the topic - either in the US or both in US and elsewhere.

      Regards,
      Paula R. Stern
      WritePoint Ltd.
      http://www.writepoint.com/
      Adobe Community Expert, RoboHelp MVP, RoboGURU
      Adobe Authorized Reseller
      Flare Certified Instructor/Reseller
      Techshoret List Owner/Moderator, HATT Moderator, MarcShoret List
      Owner/Moderator