JOBOPPS: Looking for PPC Expert for Freelance Work

  • Brian Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      We are looking for a freelancer to set up and manage Google
      Adwords/Adsense
      and Overture campaigns. The right person is a marketer who has direct
      experience working with both Google and Overture. Website development
      experience is not required. The right person will have managed PPC
      campaigns where the advertising cost has been at least $2,000 a month.
      The
      right person will have managed at least three campaigns using Google and

      Overture and will be able to provide details about those campaigns.
      We expect some initial hours for setting up campaigns and then a
      lower number of hours on a weekly basis for review and adjustments. Pay
      is
      $15 per hour. Contact info@... with a resume and
      campaign
      details.