SERVICES - Toy & Baby Eqip't Rentals

  • Avital Cohen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      We offer toy and baby equipment rental for visitors and for people who
      live here! We also have a toy membership program where you can sign up
      for a membership and receive fresh new toys each month!

      Place your orders today to beat the rush!

      There are so many benefits!

      - If you're travelling here, don't worry about bringing everything!
      We have a great selection of all the equipment you might need!
      - If you live here, you can control the clutter in your home!
      -Save money by having your kids be able to try hundreds of new toys
      without having to buy them! (If they fall in love with a toy, we sell
      them to you at a lower rate than the stores!
      - We are eco friendly! All our toys are cleaned and sanitized with an
      eco-friendly product and we shrink wrap the toys to make sure they stay
      clean en route to you!
      - We have all the best brands and more! All toys and equipment meet and exceed Israeli, US, and Canadian standards for safety!

      See http://www.awayweplay.com for more info! and if you have any questions or there's something you don't see there, just email us at info@...

      No room to pack everything? Don't want to buy everything while you're here? Try Away We Play Toy Rental Program!

      "Delivering fun and educational toys and baby equipment right to your door in Israel!"

      *at this time, baby equipment rental is only available in jerusalem, unless you pick up. We hope to make it available everywhere by delivery within the next few months.
      --
      Avital Cohen
      In Israel: +972-54-785-8551