Driving Instructor

  • sendsol
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2004
      Anyone know of an english speaking driving instructor in the TA area.
      I just need 1 or 2 lessons and then to take the test in order to
      convert my Australian license to an Israeli one.

      Thanks,
      Sol
      sendsol@...
    • David Nordell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        [Moderator note: I will be correcting subject lines for the next day until the new classification rule goes into effect Thursday morning. After that, all emails without the proper tag will be rejected. See the email footer, or the homepage, for details.
        The body of this email, which was orginally sent as a reply to a previous message, was also edited. Again, I hope to clarify those rules shortly. Sorry about the confusion. -Zev]

        Anyone know of an english speaking driving instructor in the TA
        area. My girlfriend needs to convert her US licence.

        Thanks,
        Sol
        sendsol@...