WANTED - May I Borrow Your Cat?

  • Sabra Rahel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi cat owners, I have a rat problem, and my landlady won't allow me to own a cat here. So, I was thinking....What if I just borrowed one for a couple of weeks, like a cat sitter while the owners were on vacation?
      Besides, it would be fun to have kitty companion to pet.

      I'm in a small rooftop apartment in Tel Aviv, with a big patio to
      romp in. Do you think your cat would want to hang out here while you
      go scuba diving or something? Does your cat chase rats? A pair of
      them are doing laps around my place like they know Simkat Torah is
      comming, and want to have the technique down perfectly. I need to
      either give them a tiny Torah Scroll, or borrow your cat.

      Please contact:

      Sabra Rahel
      sabrarahel@...
      Thank you!