INFO4U - Re: Art Lessons

  • Jodi Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      I would like to add another art teacher�Reuven Tishray � 052 865 6848

      Reuven's studio is in Rishpon. There are evening and morning sessions.
      He hosts the occasional gallery walk, museum tour and lecture. not
      to be missed when they happen.

      The studio atmosphere is terrific and Reuven's knowledge endless.

      He gives attention to each student at the level that s/he needs. spot-on critiques, references to classics and modern artists and
      all with a cup of coffee on the side. Reuven also invites well known
      artists to come and critique student works�an amazing experience.

      Reuven has curated Addicted, a group show of student work, opening 10:30am Sept 8th at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Shenkar 14, Herzliya Pituach. He will lead a discussion at the opening.

      Please let him know that Jodi recommended you if you call.

      See you in the studio,

      Jodi Joseph
      jodij@...