APTSEEK - North Tel Aviv area

  • a pint of yer finest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi,

      We're looking for a place to rent in the North Tel Aviv area (anywhere
      between Nordau St and the Meshtala neighbourhood) for February/March entry.
      We have two very small children, so will need at the very least 3 spacious
      rooms, probably 3.5/4 rooms. Looking to pay around $1000, but can go higher
      for the right place.

      Thanks!
      Ashley