car for sale

  • Esther Feldman
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
      HI - I'm selling a 1994 Fiat Tempra. It's 4 doors, gears, 1.6
      engine, orginal owner, 220,000 km and in decent condition. It's a
      large comfortable car that is cheap to maintain.

      If you're interested, please write me at esther@....

      Esther
    • The Fasses
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 25, 2003
        Passport to passport Renault Scenic 2001,automatic,5 door excellent condition.
        02-9916521
        055-359072

      • marielarotryng
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 26, 2004
          I sale my car:citroen c3-2003.manual.8000km.
          oportunity for ole hadash(rights car without tax)
          call to mariela 067-638003

          vendo mi auto:citroen c3-2003.manual.8000 km.
          oportunidad para ole jadash con derecho a auto sin impuestos!
          llamar a mariela al 067-638003
        • Rachel Tsrouya
          Message 4 of 9 , May 3 3:55 AM
            Daihatsu Terios 2000
            Preferably passport to passport, but willing to explore other options

            Shlomi
            057-7236060

          • Rachel Tsrouya
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9 12:38 AM
              Daihtsu Terios SX 2000
              airbags
              4 door hatchback
              white
              excellent condition
              asking 60,100 for regular sale
              50,000 for passport to passport

              MUST BE SOLD BY MAY 17!!! This is your chance to try for a bargain.

              It's preferable to call Shlomi - please try to find a Hebrew speaker to help
              you if necessary b/c he knows much more about the deal than I do!

              Hebrew - Shlomi
              057-7236060
              050-6694601

              English - Rachel
              057-7236061

            • falisabrosh
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 25, 2004
                1993 Pontiac Sunbird, 3,100 Engine. Electric windows, power
                steering/brakes, amazing A/C, test for a year, 128,500 kilometers,
                white, A real power house!! Falisa 050 7410 535 or fbrosh@...