Hi Bruce, Even if you don't intend to wire them up, have the wires attached and tied underneath. You may change your mind. DCC control is obviously common.davemc8992
I've got 3 module with turnouts. On one, I installed momentary toggle switches on the front fascia. There are power cords to tie into AC power (I have anPaulMmn
My modules: Manual switches stuff the wires under the module N/A N/A switches aren't glued down - nearby track is screwed down or hot-glued (which can begeoffdunnsoccer
The T-Trak List home is at http://www.trainweb.org/ttraklist
The T-Trak home is at http://www.t-trak.org
- N Scale
- Oct 6, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.