Our tournament will take place on Saturday, April 11, 2015 at Manlius Pebble Hill School (directions), 5300 Jamesville Road, Syracuse, NY.
- This will be a four-round paired tournament with three handicapped divisions.
- All participants will receive prizes, with cash prizes awarded to the top three winners of the A division and new books from Slate and Shell and other go related items given to everyone else.
- Time controls: 45 min basic time with 5 x 30 sec byo-yomi periods. AGA rules will be used with 7.5 points komi in even games.
- Registration is from 8:45-9:30 AM. The first round games begin at 10:00 AM and the last round is expected to finish by 7:00 PM.
- General registration fee: $15. The registration fee for students high school age or younger is $10.
- Free refreshments are provided. Chinese lunch can be ordered in.
- All go strengths are welcome! The venue is wheelchair-accessible.
This AGA-rated tournament is open to all players, and is hosted by the Syracuse Go Club. Current AGA membership or a $10 AGA "one-day pass" is required and may be purchased at the door. For more information or to pre-register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-682-7720. Day of tourney cell no: 315-480-0989.
Please let us know if you're planning to come, by email, phone, or our tournament's Facebook event page.
Photos were taken at last year's Salt City Go Tournament.
- Sep 28, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.