Hey Jeff, Will you look in a way to fix this or come up with a work around? I could just export a mono version and stereo version but I can see how people mayjessehudson68
Thanks Jeff. So just to confirm if I want a specific 64 bit 2 in >> 2 out VST2 or VST3 plugin to output mono on mono tracks and stereo on stereo tracks I willtwoifbysearecords
... Hi, Unfortunately 64-bit SynthEdit does not support this. SE 32-bit did have the ability to handle mono inputs because it was based on VST Version 2.synthedit
Also check out SynthEdit forum (unaffiliated with SynthEdit Ltd) - http://syntheditforum.boards.net/
- Jun 9, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.