RE: [syntheditusers] SynthEdit Beta V 1.1907 available [1 Attachment]

  • Jeff McClintock
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011

      >I changed the size to above max width of the image intentionally in the version before. It did glitch badly, but it did not crash. Does it still even glitch like this?

      I think it will now not glitch, but resize to the actual image size.

      Best Regards,

      Jeff

      Från: Jeff McClintock <jef@...>
      Ämne: [syntheditusers] SynthEdit Beta V 1.1907 available
      Till: syntheditusers@yahoogroups.com
      Datum: söndag 1 maj 2011 01:38

      http://www.synthedit.com/beta.php

      Hi All,
      SynthEdit Beta V 1.1907 available

      * Fixed crash when skin image txt file reports size bigger than actually is.
      * MIDI Monitor - Now supports Hex F1 - FF messages better.

      Best Regards,
      Jeff M

    • Pontus M
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2011
        Resizing seems like a nice feature. Could this be developed further(For multi framed pictures), with a "Width scale" and a "height scale" pin?