Hi Ron: I have to disagree, respectfully. The only real evidence we have of a representative 1st century library is the Villa of the Papyri at Herculaneumjkilmon_2000
Without knowing the 'production history' of any of the new testament pericopes (e.g. on the assumption that the very first written version of any givendjino1
Jack Kilmon wrote: Logical sections and page sizes, including column width and letters per line, refer to codices penned..erèreeded by professional scribesron18price
- Bible Studies
- Jul 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.