[Synoptic-L] F. Watson as a Q skeptic

  • John C. Poirier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005

      I just visited Francis Watson’s webpage (as it has just been linked in Mark G.’s NTGateway weblog), and I found reference there to a forthcoming “substantial article on Luke's editing of Matthew and Mark - another nail in the coffin of the 'Q' hypothesis, if the argument is successful”.

      Does anyone know if Watson has intimated anywhere else his stance against Q?  He’s a very good scholar—even though I disagree with him in certain respects on Paul and on hermeneutics (I’ll give him time to see things my way)—and I look forward to reading what he’s prepared/preparing.

      John C. Poirier

      Middletown, Ohio