[Synoptic-L] NT Intro

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2005
      Let me put my question about the construction of an ideal NT another
      way.

      1. What material would you like to see in a NT Intro that is not there
      now.  What problems or issues that are not or are now only cursorily
      discussed would you include?   What issues of culture context would you
      expand upon?

      2. What would you have included in this Intro if it could somehow be
      computer animated and graphics intensive?

      Among my wish list would be a 3D tour of the Temple, an animated map of
      the Roman campaigns in the Jewish war, and  a map which shows the
      progress of the Hellenization of Palestine and of Herod's building
      activities in the historical sequence in which they were undertaken.

      I'd like to see reconstructions, not photographs of the ruins,  of the
      cities  cities Paul visited.

      Dream with me people!

      Jeffrey
      --