RE: [Synoptic-L] Advisor problems

  • John C. Poirier
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 17, 2005
      I'd like to thank everyone for the thoughtful advice about my problem.

      I'm not sure about the course I'll take, but I'll probably sit tight for a
      little while longer before I take the next step. And that step, if I take
      it, will probably be to write to the Chancellor of the school.

      Unfortunately, I'm my advisor's first ever Ph.D. student, so I have no way
      of gauging whether I'm an exception to the way he treats students. (It's
      probably not good to be someone's first ever student.)

      John C. Poirier
      Middletown, Ohio