[Synoptic-L] advance notice of XTalk Seminar with Gerd Ludemann

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      I'm pleased to announce that, thanks to help from Mark Goodacre, XTalk
      will soon be holding a Seminar with Gerd Ludemann, Professor of
      History and Literature of Early Christian at Georg-August-University
      Göttingen, Germany, on Professor Ludemann's recent book _The
      Resurrection of Christ: A Historical Inquiry_ (Prometheus Books: 2004).

      The seminar will begin January 2nd, 2005 and run for three weeks.

      More detailed information on the Seminar (including its protocols and
      instructions for subscribing to it) will be sent out at a later date.

      In the meantime, list members who wish to participate in the Seminar
      will want to read Professor Ludemann's book.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)