[Synoptic-L] response to Dr. Gibson regarding translation.

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
      Rick Richmond wrote (in response to Jeffrey Gibson):

      My, I feel as though I am teaching a Greek class here.
      Every time you challenge my translation without
      speaking to me first you cause me to have to explain
      all of this. If you really cared it would be
      different.

      Now I am sure you will mince words with me as you have
      always done. You are much more intersted in being
      right than learning anything.

      I'm sure that all of us on this list will be happy to
      learn more Greek, but none of will appreciate being
      condescended to if we raise questions.

      From your remarks, I gather that you have had previous
      disagreements with Jeffrey Gibson. Please consider
      settling these differences elsewhere than on this
      listserve.

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      University Degrees: