Re: [Synoptic-L] A Lukan expression in Mark?

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 13, 2004
      For Stephen Carlson and Joseph Weaks, I am unable to respond properly to your posts, since I am without access to sources and good emailing capabilities where I am vacationing this week. I will pick up the discussion again when I return, if I have time and/or the inclination. In the meantime, thanks for your comments and contributions.

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA

    • Emmanuel Fritsch
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 14, 2004
        Maluflen@... wrote:

        > Fitzmyer and others who reject the Two Gospel Hypothesis often use the
        > argument that there are no Lukanisms in Mark,

        Did they once answer the list of lukanisms proposed by Boismard ?

        Do they address the special case of "Egeneto" ?

        a+
        manu