[Synoptic-L] Re: Ludemann

  • Tim Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      I fail to see why Ludemann can call Mark's version of Jesus' Passion anti-semitic when Mark does not blame Jews in general for Jesus' death but rather blames Jerusalem authories who managed to incite the crowd.

      Tim Lewis

      Timothy M. Lewis
      Cranbourne, VIC 3977
      Currently enrolled in Master of Theology at Whitley College,
      Melbourne College of Divinity, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.