Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: Fw:healing stories and human rights

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 2/29/2004 2:23:02 PM Central Standard Time, k.hanhart@... writes:

      So I set out to approach in outline the problem why Luke's travel
      account, deviating from the Markan order, begins precisely with Mark's
      feeding of the five thousand, which he already told in Lk 4,16-30 and thus
      why he omitted the story of the feeding of the four thousand altogether.

      I had a problem with the above, reading it last night, but chalked it up to a tired brain. But it doesn't make much more sense to me this morning. Could you explain a bit what you are trying to say here? Thanks!

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA