Re: [Synoptic-L] Storr

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2003
      In a message dated 11/19/2003 7:31:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, pmh15@... writes:

      > I can't find anything on Luke and Matthew.

      Recall that I said the same thing, after my half hour with Storr last Saturday. However, I certainly had not read the whole book. This would be interesting to pursue, and I will perhaps manage to make another trip to the Andover-Newton library in the near future. One further point: Storr's (almost) contemporary Johannes Griesbach had little to say about Luke's use of Matthew as well, even though his source theory presupposd a relationship of dependence of Luke on Matt.

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA